piątek, 27 września 2013

Quarel

Hey!
Today I had a quarel with a dog on our street :< He is really unkind. His name is Brutus. I don't like him, but he is Arbuz's friend. I was sitting on my fence. And suddenly Brutus came under our fence growling. I thought, that I couldn't leave it like that so I became angry and started to hiss at him. Suddenly, Julie noticed our quarel and she took me to the house. I was angry, because he had won this quarel :C But the next time he will really regret if he attackes me. I will add Brutus photo. I am nicer than him :)
And me :)
And yesterday I learned, that I like scrambbled eggs! :D It is delicious, but it isn't healthy for me. I really like to eat!
_____________________________________________________________
Please, if you read my blog, add a comment, please, because I don't know if someone read my blog.
And remember, you can't use my photos in anyway.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz