wtorek, 3 czerwca 2014

Questions

HELLO! How are you? Hahaha. Today I will answear ten questions. If you want to know answears for other questions - you've got a problem, because I will answear only these questions. Let's go!
1. What's your favourite food?
Well, I like every food which is edible.
2. Are you really a cat?
Maybe.
3. Who takes your photos?
My private photographer.
4. How often do you say "meow"?
Often enough, but I often say "Purrrr".
5. Do you live in a city or in a village?
I live in a village. But not in the village like you think. It's a big village.
6. What's your favourite fruit?
Nah, I hate healthy food, fruit and vegetables, so I haven't got a favourite fruit, haha :)
7. What do you dream about?
I dream about the world which is made of food. Clouds would be of a cotton candy, houses of cookies and other stuff etc.
8. Is your blog popular?
I don't care! :)
9.  What's your favourite plant?
Cat-food plant? Is there anything like that?
10. How do you see your future?
Maybe something like this:

And that's all. Here are some photos of me:

I like readers of my blog :)



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz