poniedziałek, 12 stycznia 2015

There was no internet

Hi there! There was no internet, so here you go! (My english teacher wants me to write it every week)

(23.10.2014 - 12.01.2015)
My toy has been found (finally).
Hello! Today I'm so happy because I have finally found my toy wcich I got for last Christmas! Did you know that they can hide under the sofa?
I thought it was lost forever, but then... I found it! It still has got feathers! And they are still colorful. You are just people, so you
can't imagine how happy it is to find your favourite toy with feathers after months of lost. My life can be good again. I hope you share
my happiness. My toy is with me again:)
Bye.

Bez tytułu
Hello. How are you? I'm fine. No, I'm Hania, not Fine, sorry. Never mind. I can't wait for Christmas. I really like it- snow, lights,
Christmas tree, snowmen, presents, food. But it's November now, so it's a long time till Christmas. What a pity. Do you like Christmas, too?
At the momentI don't know what I want to get. Maybe a pack of snacks or a toy? Have you ever thought about a toy with snacks inside? It would be
epic.
Bye.

Ice skating
HI! I'm happy, because it is November and icerinks are open. I never go ice skating, but Julia does. I think it would be fun to slide on
so big ice surface. In winter I sometimes slide on frozen pools. It's very stupid, but I like it. I wish I had little shoes for ice skating
so I could slide very far :O Do you think that Santa can bring me them? They would be green and pink and purple and blue and yellow and grey.
And also red and orange and navy blue and black and white and aquamarine. With unicorns and donuts and stars and chairs and starfish and
spongebobs and cactuses. Wow. So fancy.
Bye.

Looking for Hania
Hello. How are you? I am good. On Saturday I was sleeping in my new favourite place - in the wardrobe. There are a lot of soft bedclothes and
nobody is walking or talking there. In the evening, my owner wanted to give me food, (yay!) so she called me. I didn't hear it, so she went
outside, but she didn't find me there. She was also looking for me in the house, but I was sleeping, so I couldn't hear it and she worried
about me. She checked all the places, except of that one. When I finally woke up, I went outside, to the kitchen and she gave me my food.
Bye:)

Error 404. Can't load the title.
Hello! How are you? I'm fine. It is very cold outside now. It's very brrrr. I'm not sure that I like it. Urgh. So cold everywhere. I really like
Christmas. I can't wait for it. Only 24 days left!!! I will ask for that shoes for ice skating. But I was thinking about it and I want it to be
in all colours of rainbow. And with that things I said before. But if I want to get them, I have to prepare some cookies for Santa. He always
wants cookies. But he also gives us things, so it's fair.
Bye. (I'm Hania)

My Christmas
Hi. As you know, I live in Poland. So today I am going to tell you how I spend my Christmas every year.
On Christmas Eve we eat Christmas supper. Of course, I don't eat with people at the table, but I also get something really delicious to eat:) When
everybody finishes eating, we find our presents under the Christmas tree. Me, Arbuz and Zyzio also get presents. When everybody gets their
presents, we eat the dessert (I really like cheescake, it's so yummy). We have lots of cakes and cookies. After that we sing carols and sometimes
we go for a walk to watch Christmas lights on houses.
I really like Christmas in our house.
Bye. (dot of hate).......



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz