czwartek, 30 stycznia 2014

Julia's birthday

Hi there! ♥ 
Julia had her Birthday last Saturday. It was really fun. I like rabbit cupcakes best. Julia with her mum made them. It isn't a cupcake made from a rabbit, it's a cupcake which looks like a rabbit! It's made of vanilla cream and sprinkles. They didn't allow me to eat the cupcakes, so I helped myself. ;) It was yummy. 
Julia's friends came here. There weren't a lot of them, just three. They are friendly. They don't talk loudly and they don't rush on me screaming "Caaaaat!". They just pet me. :) 
And finally there is snow, yay! But I have lost the interest to go outside. My family put the bird feeder outside the house and the birds are coming there to eat in great quantity. I am observing them through the window, but I don't really want to go outside and hunt them. It's too cold!






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz