wtorek, 14 stycznia 2014

How was my Christmas?

Hi! I haven't added any post for a long time. But we have had a Christmas break :)
Christmas was really nice. I got... a toy with feathers! It was my dreamt gift! It has got lots of colorful feathers and ribbons! Julie sometimes plays with me, but I can play with  it on my own :D I haven't got photos of it, but maybe I will add some in the next post. Julie got her dreamt gift, too. What did she get? Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 and a hoodie with Pusheen :) Arbuz and Zyzio got presents, too!
What about New Year's Eve? Oh, trust me, I REALLY hate this celebration. Too many noisy people, fireworks, firecrackers... For people it can be pleasant, but I'm a cat, not a human.
There is still no snow :c
How was your Christmas and New Year's Eve?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz