wtorek, 17 grudnia 2013

If I were Santa...

Hi! Christmas is comming. I like Santa, he is big, red, fat and he has got lots of presents. I have never seen him, but I wish  I could see him this year. I wonder, what he is going to bring me. Maybe something yummy or to play? I don't know. But if I were Santa, I would bring me a lots of cat snacks, a new cat's den, a toy with feathers (I like feathers!) and lots of yummy food... For Julie I would bring something nice, something what she wants. For her brother I would bring socks with red and green stripes, (hehe) for her mum a book or something, for her dad a new bike (he really likes to ride a bike) and something for her family. What a pity, I am not Santa! :c
Don't laugh at me, because I am the best ;)
And Merry Christmas!!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz