wtorek, 10 grudnia 2013

Arrangements for Christmas

Hello! This post will be about the arrangements for Christmas. It was Santa Claus Day on Friday. I like this guy ;) He brought me some snacks and a plush mouse toy. And on Sunday my family was cooking ginger bread. I couldn't cook, because I'm a cat, of course, but I was looking at it. Ginger bread smells delicious :) At first, Julia's mum was making dough. Julia with her brother was cutting the dough into many diffrent shapes. There were stars, snowmen, hearts and lots of others. After that, when the ginger bread was ready they were  decorating it with sprinkles and icing. I wish I could bake ginger bread with them, but it will never happen, because I haven't got thumbs. :( There isn't any snow yet. Sad, but true.
~Hania

^ One of this yummy ginger bread men. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz