wtorek, 3 grudnia 2013

My ways of resting :)

Hello! Today I really have no idea for a post. So I will tell you about my ways of resting :)  It's really easy, I lie, eat and sometimes play. And I go outside, of course ;) When I go outside I like to climb my favourite tree in our garden. It's very big with lots of branches, so it's really good for climbing. I climb up very high, but I always can go down ;D
I have met a cat-friend lately! I don't know her name, but she is new in our street. She is rather nice, but she walks in our garden without my premission! Bad of her...
Zyzio the rabbit (click!) is ill now :c We can't play. Julie with her mum  go with him to the vet every day. Get well soon, Zyzio!
~Hania :3

An old picture from the summer, Me and Zyzio :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz