czwartek, 6 marca 2014

My winter break

Hi! There was a winter break for two weeks from 17.02 to 28.02. My family went to Austria for one week. I wasn't alone, because Arbuz and Zyzio were with me, and Julia's grandparents came to us every day to feed us, give us water, let us out and go with Arbuz for the walk. Most of the time I was sleeping, eating and washing myself. I found the best place to sleep- a box for scarfs and caps! It is warm and cosy. A few times I was in the garden, because it was getting warm and green. I like watching plants growing. 
In the second week Julia and her brother were at home. Their mum and dad were at work. I played with my stuffed mouse. Julia played with me, too. A few times Julia's friends came to her.
 I can't download pictures on this post. Sorry!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz