czwartek, 20 marca 2014

What I dislike

Hello! Today I will show you a list of people, animals and things which I don't like. You don't even know, how joyful it is for me! My list of things that I don't like is very long and it could take my all day to present it, so I will show you only a part of it. 
- A man who walks his dog in our street. He is greedy, bossy, nasty and stupid. Why? Maybe because of that: When I was walking on our street one day his dog started barking at me and I didn't want to go home. Then the man said: ,,Get out awful cat! My dog bites lot of cats! It can even  bite off your tail!". So now you can see. He is so stupid, isn't he?
- Cactuses. They are plants, but they have got thorns. So why do people keep them at home?
-Garlic dips and the greedy cat. You know these stories. Garlic dips are dangerous, you remember?
That's all for today. Maybe there will be part two. Bye!




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz